Fill out this form to make queries to our experts.
In any tax system registration is the most fundamental requirement for identification of tax payers ensuring tax compliance in the economy. Registration of any business entity under the GST Law implies obtaining a unique number from the concerned tax authorities for the purpose of collecting tax on behalf of the government and to avail Input tax credit for the taxes on his inward supplies. Without registration, a person can neither collect tax from his customers nor claim any input tax credit of tax paid by him.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
1. Scanned Copy of your Pan Card & Company PAN Card (applicable if Firm or LLP or Pvt Ltd).
2. Incorporation Documents (applicable if LLP or Company)
3. Scanned Copy of PAN and Aadhar of all the Individual, Karta, Partners & Directors
3. Scanned copy of Office Address Proof should not be more than 3 months old (Most Important as many times application gets rejected due to mismatch –
- Copy of Rental Agreement in Stamp Paper with Notarized
- Electricity Bill / Property Tax Receipt in Landlord’s name
- NOC Consent Letter from the landlord on a plain A4 paper.
- PAN Card of the Landlord (Not Mandatory)
If Own Premise
- Copy of Sale Deed
- Electricity Bill / Property Tax Receipt
- PAN Card of Owner
Owned by Family members
- NOC Consent Letter on a plain A4 paper (Signed & Scanned)
- Electricity Bill & Property Tax Receipt, PAN Card of Owner.
4. Scanned Copy of Passport Photos in .jpg Format in less than 100 kb size.
5. Registered Mobile Number linked with Aadhar for Aadhar Authentication & Primary Mail Id of business & Partners/Directors.
6. A Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory is required on Company Letter Head if it is LLP or Company or Partnership Firm.
7. Details of Nature of your Business explaining scope & Activities to be undertaken and also mention 5 HSN Codes of your Business Products or Services.
8. Cancelled bank cheque or Copy of Latest 3 Months Bank Statement.